If you’re looking for the be-all end-all guide to Fujifilm’s System, look no further
Well, the time has come for us to start doing our end of the year posts and one way we is with these ‘ultimate guide’ posts. On the docket for today is Fujifilm, which in many ways had a break out year with the introduction of the X-T20 and X-E3 (the lower cost alternatives to their professional focuses X-T2 and X-Pro2).
We have posted a lot of great Fujifilm guides over the last year regarding everything from cameras to lenses, accessories and everything in-between. If you’re looking for an easy place to get some information on Fujifilm’s X-Series then you are in the right place.
You can find a complete listing of your 2017 Fujifilm guides below. However, before we can started we wanted to take a moment and highlight one of our Fujifilm guides for portrait photographers. In this guide we cover how to get the most out of the Fujifilm X-Series from a portrait photography perspective. If you are new to portraits, or new to Fujifilm (or both), then this will be a post you want to check out.
- Getting the most out of the Fujifilm X-Series for Portraits (Read It)
Fujifilm may not have the largest lens system out there, even if just looking at the mirrorless market, but one thing Fujifilm is known for is their optical engineering. Simply put, one of the biggest reasons to get into the Fujifilm X-Series is for the lenses. They are incredibly high quality, and for the most part are also priced very affordably; especially if you compare them to counterparts from brand manufacturers in other DSLR and Mirrorless systems.
We have put together quite a few lens guides based around Fujifilm’s lenses this year and you can have a look at them below:
- The Best Budget Lenses For Fujifilm Photographers (Check It Out)
- The Best Wide Angle Lenses for Fujifilm (Check It Out)
- Tips For Using Adapted Lenses on Fujifilm Cameras (Check It Out)
- Perfect Portrait: 4 Budget Portrait Lenses For Fujifilm Photographers (Check It Out)
- Fujifilm’s Prime Lens Trinities: Which One Is Right For You? (Check It Out)
- The Best Lenses For The Fujifilm X-Pro2 and X-T2 (Check It Out)
- After the Kit: 5 Killer Lens Upgrades for the Fujifilm X-Series (Check It Out)
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Fujifilm 23mm F2 Lens (Check It Out)
As we mentioned in the intro; Fujifilm has had a big year with the introduction of the X-T20 and X-E3. These two lower cost camera bodies have made Fujifilm’s latest X-Trans III sensor and X-Processor Pro available at a much more affordable price point compared to the professional focused X-T2 and X-Pro2. This has led to a large influx of new X-Series photographers and we produced the following guides to help you all out:
- The Best Fujifilm Cameras For Working In Low Light (Check It Out)
- Which One? Fujifilm X100f vs X-Pro2 w/ 23mm F2 (Check It Out)
- 6 Tips For Getting The Most Out of Your Fujifilm X-Pro2 (Check It Out)
- The Essential Budget Portrait Kit For The Fujifilm X-Series (Check It Out)
- The Essential Kit For the Serious Fujifilm Instax Photographer (Check It Out)
So there you have it – our complete guide listing for the Fujifilm X-Series in 2017. If you are looking for guides on other camera systems stay tuned, those will be coming out soon as well!