In today’s edition of Cheap Photo, we’re sharing a number of great lenses that we’re smitten with and found for a good price.
The other day, we rounded up a few great used camera deals we found–and we got more requests for used lenses. So we searched Amazon and looked for some of their highest rated and reviewed lenses. Then we ran some of those against our Reviews Index to figure out which ones you folks would want the most. The results? We found stuff like a Sony 85mm f1.8 FE for under $600. There’s also Fujifilm gear and even Zeiss lenses on this list at very affordable price points. There is truly something for everyone on this list. Let’s take a look!
While there are lots of rebates and great deals currently out there on new products, you can save more money by getting used gear. The second-hand market is great for photographers to get almost-new products for cheap, and almost all of the products I buy are used unless I’ve committed to buying something at launch. In this case, we’ve got some fan favorite lenses like the Canon 50mm f1.8 STM for under $100 and the lowest price that we’ve ever seen a Sigma 85mm f1.4 Art lens being sold for. Here’s a tightly curated list for you.
- Fujifilm 16mm f1.4 R WR: Starting at $749
- Canon 100mm f2.8 L IS USM: Starting at $678
- Nikon 200-500mm f5.6 E ED VR: Starting at $1,025
- Sony 85mm f1.8 FE: Starting at $527.84
- Fujifilm 56mm f1.2 R: Starting at $725.35
- Zeiss Batis 25mm f2: Starting at $998
- Canon 70-200mm f2.8 L IS USM: Starting at $1,649
- Canon 50mm f1.8 STM: Starting at $94.99
- Fujifilm 35mm f2 R WR: Starting at $285
- Canon EF 16-35mm f4 L IS USM: Starting at $789.99
- Olympus 75mm f1.8: Starting at $540
- Sigma 85mm f1.4 Art: Starting at $899