We’d like to call this a recession special of sorts, but it really isn’t at all. However, we totally know that many of you are still looking to get your hands on a few more affordable lenses, cameras and more. So we went through and rounded up a number that we really like.
Lots of you are still looking for your first camera but you don’t want to spend a whole lot. You’re on a budget, and we get it. We’ll be the first one to admit that cameras are getting more expensive. You’re not getting a top of the line camera and honestly you don’t need one if you’re just starting out. So check these out.
- Sony a6000 + 16-50mm zoom lens and 3 months of Adobe Creative Cloud: $598
- Sony a5100 with 16-50mm lens: $548
- Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm kit lens: $497.99
- Fujifilm X-A5: $499
- Olympus OMD EM10 Mk II: $549
Lenses more than anything else help you make the image quality for a photographer. That’s really important. So these are some of our favorites.
Sony E mount and FE
- Sony 85mm f1.8 FE: $578
- Sony 18-105mm f4 G OSS: $548
- Sony 50mm f1.8 FE: $223
- Sony 50mm f1.8 E mount OSS: $273
- Sony 35mm f1.8: $423
- Rokinon 12mm f2 $226.20
- Sigma 16mm f1.4: $395
- Sigma 30mm f1.4: $279
- Sony 28mm f2 FE: $423
- Sony 20mm f2.8: $298
- Rokinon 35mm f1.4 AF: $598
- Samyang 35mm f2.8: $269