Shoot Weddings? Want to Shoot Weddings? This is the Ultimate Guide for You.
As we continue our ultimate guide series rounding up our top content of 2017 we make our stop in the land of love and eternal happiness – weddings. Wedding photography has grown to become one of the most popular and reliable photography niches left for professional photographers.
If you are just getting into shooting weddings or are thinking about jumping into them in 2018, then you will want to check out this ultimate guide, featuring our top wedding focused content of 2017. So, let’s get into it.
Highlight Guide: Three Kits: Wedding Photography With The Fujifilm X-Series
Fujifilm has been enjoying a really great 2017, and a large part of that has been dur to an influx of professional photographers, many of whom take advantage of the Fujifilm system for their wedding photography. In this post we look at three hypothetical kit options for wedding photographers who are considering shooting with Fujifilm.
- Three Kits: Wedding Photography With The Fujifilm X-Series (Check It Out)
The Phoblographer 2017: Weddings
For those of you not into the Fujifilm system, or not interested in that, we also posted a ton of other great wedding and engagement photography related content throughout the last year.
- Three Kits: Canon Wedding Photography (check it out)
- Our Top Camera Recommendations For Wedding Photographers (Check It Out)
- Photographer Kevin Mullins Talks About His Documentary Style Approach to Weddings (Check it Out)
- Martin Beddall: Tips From a Wedding Photojournalist (Check It Out)
- Jamie Saechao: Striving for Elegance in Wedding Photography (Check It Out)
- Amy O’Boyle: Weddings and Portraiture on Film Cameras (Check It Out)
- This Fiery Wedding Photo is a Single Exposure Done With Two Strobes (Check It Out)
- I Used to Say, “I’ll Never Do Weddings.” Then I Shot One. (Check It Out)
So there you have it, all of our wedding and engagement photography content from the last year. Stay tuned for more of our ultimate guide series posts to come in the weeks ahead.