- The Street Photographer’s Manual – $27% Off – Get It Here
- Picture Perfect Posing: Practicing the Art of Posing for Photographers and Models – $40% Off – Get It Here
- Retouching Academy’s Master Dodge & Burn Video Course – $72 Off – Get It Here
Featured Deal: Learning to See Creatively, Third Edition: Design, Color, and Composition in Photography
One of the most challenging things to learn as a photographer is how to see the world with a creative eye. You can learn the basics of exposure and composition right out of the gate, but learning to see the world creatively can take more work. Some are born with it, but many aren’t, and for those who aren’t it takes work, but it can be learned. This book, by Bryan Peterson, is a great place to start.
The book would normally be $25 but right now you can grab it over on Amazon for just $17, or $15 if you get the kindle version: some pretty killer savings if you ask me. Those interested can jump on over to Amazon, here, to get the deal.
More Education and Tutorial Deals
- Male Posing Guide – Just $15 – Get It Here
- Damien Lovegrove’s Boudoir & Couples Bundle – Just $75 – Get It Here
- Solitude: Complete Night Photography Processing Workflow – Just $12 – Get It Here
- Tom Ang’s Travel Photographer’s Handbook – Just $11.99 – Get It Here
- Mastering B&W Nudes – Stand Apart From The Crowd – Just $29 – Get It Here
- DEDPXL’s John Keatley Video Tutorial – Just $39 – Get It Here
- Posing Basics For Maternity, Newborn, Senior Boys & Family – Just $15 – Get It Here
- The Boudoir Photography Cookbook: 60 Recipes for Tempting Photos – Just $9.99 – Get It Here
- The Portrait: Understanding Portrait Photography – $59 – Get It Here