More details on how this will work are after the jump.
Located on the main menu above, you can click on the ‘Photography Deals‘ link to be taken to our new Photo deals hub or a number of what we believe will be the site’s most popular options. This is where you can see our picks for the best deals, as well as find easy links to our brand specific pages. So you will no longer have to wade through a ton of deal listings that are not relevant to you – If you are a Canon shooter, you can go straight to the Canon deals page, the same with Nikon, Fujifilm, etc. Our current plan calls for these dedicated deals pages to replace the current running list that we usually have in our daily Cheap Photo posts.
Replacing the daily running list will be the top 12 deals we are currently tracking, the top 3 from 4 categories including: Cameras, Lenses, Bundles, and Accessories. Since the top deals last more than one day these listings may not change daily, so to add some additional content we will also feature a daily highlights and themes to keep things interesting. Our first daily deal update can be found below, again, we are just testing this format out, if you have feedback we are all ears – your thoughts, ideas, and concerns can be left in a comment below.
Today’s Top Deals and Savings Update
Top 3 Current Camera Deals
Top 3 Current Lens Deals
- Nikon FX 12-24mm F/4G (Save $275) – Deal
- Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX (Save $270) – Deal
- Olympus 40-150mm F/2.8 (Save $200) – Deal
Top 3 Current Bundle Deals
- Nikon D750 & 24-120mm Bundle (Save $900) – Deal
- Sony A7 & 28-70mm Bundle (Save $600) – Deal
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 & 14-42mm (Save $270) – Deal
Top 3 Current Accessory Deals
- DOT-01 Sony NP-FW50 – 4 Pack (~$205 Savings over Sony): Deal
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC ($96): Deal
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 32GB, 95MB/s ($16.49): Deal
Remember to check out our new Photography Deals page!
*note, we also plan to have a section in our daily updates for limited time deals, deals of note that are expiring soon, and last chance notices. But for today’s post we wanted to keep it simple.