Know a student or friend who wants to get into photography? Maybe consider these cameras! The Nikon camera system is truly starting to shape up with their Z-series cameras. And it’s good to know they also come with a lot of instant savings. If you’re already a Nikon shooter, then you can also find a way to upgrade to a mirrorless camera with these. We asked Nikon to share some of their latest savings with us, and here’s what we’ve got!
These deals expire on February 27th 2022.
- $100 Instant saving: D7500 18-140 kit and D7500 2 lens kit
- $150 Instant saving: Z50 two lens kit
- $100 Instant saving: Z5 body, 24-50 lens kit, 24-200 lens kit
- $400 Instant saving: Z 6 and Z6 24-70mm lens kit
- $300 Instant saving: Z 7 and 24-70 lens kit
- $50 Instant saving: FTZ and new FTZ with purchase of any Z cameras
- $400 Instant saving: 24-70 f4 with Z 5 or Z 9 purchase
- $100 Instant saving: of either 24-50 or 24-200 with purchase of Nikon Z5, Z6, Z6 II, Z7, Z7 II, Z9 Mirrorless Camera Bodies
- $200 Instant saving: ($999.95) the new 28-75mm with the purchase of any new Z camera.
The Phoblographer’s Cheap Photo deals posts are designed to share some of the best deals on photography gear we can find. We spend a literal business day researching the most attractive camera deals, lens price drops, and all other sales. Some of the gear is brand new. But other times we’ll share used or refurbished products at good prices. Our Cheap Photo Deals are different from The Phoblographer’s thoroughly researched Feature Roundups. If we’ve tested a unit, we may link to our reviews and coverage in our Cheap Photo Deals. With our Feature Roundups, we’re guaranteed to have used the product — often exhaustively. The site may receive affiliate commission payments if you make a purchase. These help us keep the staff fairly compensated, the server bill paid, and us continually delivering content.