On our first episode of Pro Camera Reviews, we talked about Canon, Sigma, Tamron, Sony gear and much more.
On Sunday, we had our first episode of Pro Camera Reviews; our new interactive show on Zoom! Pro Camera Reviews is a new web show featuring discussion of the products the Reviews Team at the Phoblographer are actively reviewing and the gear they’ve just reviewed. It includes open Q&A from the audience towards the end of the show, and will air every Sunday at 7pm EST. You can register for the next episode right here.
You can join us for Pro Camera Reviews: Episode 2 on Sunday March 29th at7pm EST. Just register here.
Some tidbits from this episode:
- Gear Editor Brett Day’s review of the Canon RF 15-35mm f2.8 L USM: we discussed some of the good things and the bad things about this lens.
- Editor in Chief Chris Gampat finished his review of the Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 DG DN Art Lens.
- Reviews Editor Paul Ip talked about the Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f4 lens he’s reviewing.
- Do you need an f2.8 or f4 zoom lens?: What are your thoughts?
Be sure to also subscribe to our YouTube channel. We’re going to have more episodes coming each week. On our next episode we’ve got:
- Paul’s Silbersaltz35 Film review concluded with a look at one of the most unique film emulsions on the market. We’re discussing what makes it so special, how to use it, who it’s for, how it’s a pretty specialty film and all the unique things about it.
- Brett’s Canon EOS Ra review. The Canon Ra is one of the most unique cameras on the market right now. And we’re talking about its applications for astrophotography, landscapes, and much more.
- Our Favorite Macro Lenses for Each System. Here’s our roundup, but we’ll talk more in-depth. We’ll also speak about what makes a macro lens great, how to use them, and lighting.
- Can Photography Treat Depression? We’ve had candid discussions about this amongst ourselves before. And we’ll discuss it in this episode.