Well, the time has come for us to start doing our end of the year posts and one way we are planning to do that is with these ‘ultimate guide’ posts. On the docket for today is Canon, which has continued to lead the digital camera marketplace with the dominance of their ever popular EF-based DSLR system.
We have posted a lot of great Canon guides here over the last year regarding everything from cameras to lenses, accessories and everything in-between. If you’re looking for an easy place to get some information on Canon’s EF system then you are in the right place.
You can find a complete listing of our 2017 Canon guides below, however, before we can started we wanted to take a moment and highlight one of our Canon guides for wedding photographers. This post focuses on three possible wedding kits for various budgets utilizing Canon gear, if you are looking to get into wedding photography with the Canon system then this is a post for you.
- Three Kits: Canon Wedding Photography (Read It)
Canon Lens Guides
Canon has one of the most robust lens ecosystems out there, both in their own lenses and through third-party support from lensmakers like Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss and more. If you happen to be new to the Canon EOS system or maybe are looking to expand your kit then these are some guides that you should have a look at:
- After the Kit: 5 Killer Lens Upgrades For Canon Photographers (Check It Out)
- The Best Lenses For The Canon 5D Mark IV (Check It Out)
- Perfect Portrait: 4 Budget Portrait Lenses The Canon EOS System Under $1000 (Check It Out)
- The Best Lenses For the Canon Rebels, 80D, 7D Mark II (Check It Out)
Canon Camera Guides
Canon cameras have long been some of the most popular for professionals. their colors, ease of use and familiarity are legendary in the photography community. They may be getting a lot of crap in terms of their dynamic range and mirrorless strategy, but they remain the number one camera brand in the world for a reason. We’ve done some great Canon Camera guides over the last year and you can find them below:
- Which One? Sony A99 II vs Canon 5D Mark IV vs Pentax K-1 vs Nikon D810 (Check It Out)
- Canon 6D Mark II vs Original 6D Comparison (Check It Out)
- The Best Canon Camera for Low Light Photography (Check It Out)
- The Essential Budget Portrait Kit: Canon Photographer (Check It Out)
So there you have it, our complete guide listing for the Canon System in 2017. If you are looking for guides on other camera systems stay tuned, those will be coming out soon as well – but also,make sure and check out our others on the Fujifilm X-Series, and Sony E-Mount system.