These lights offer TTL, HSS, wireless flash control via a radio transmitter, have a pretty great build quality, and are overall quite solid. Some of the reliability issues have been fixed from what I’ve been told and so it’s shaping up to become an even better monolight overall. Yet at the same time though, it’s tough to beat the Flashpoint Xplor600’s price point. However, Interfit’s light modifiers are some of the best bang for your buck options out there: like with their parabolic umbrellas.
More specs are after the jump.
The S1 Remote for Sony will have all of the same functions and controls as the S1 Remotes for Canon and Nikon.
- Allows for precise power adjustment in Manual, TTL and High-Speed Sync modes
- Supports Sony’s P-TTL protocol and is compatible with: Sony a6000, a6300, a7, a7II,a7S, a7SII, a7R, a7RII
- Syncs at up to 1/8000sec in HSS mode
- Has an operating range of 100m (320 )
- Gives control of the audible recycle beep and LED modeling lamp
- Uses two AAA batteriesPricing:
INTR1S – TTL-S Remote for Sony – $99.99 INTS1 – S1 AC/DC HSS & TTL Flash – $999.99
The S1 Remote for Sony is available now for Pre-Order through Interfit’s Authorized Dealer Network across the USA and the Interfit website. These pre-orders and all subsequent orders will begin shipping by October 1st, 2016.
The new S1 Remote for Sony is fully compatible with the following cameras: a6000, a6300, a7, a7II, a7S, a7SII, a7R,