– Nikon 18-35mm f4.5-5.6 ED: $746.96
– The new Sigma 19mm f2.8: $199
– The new Sigma 30mm f1.4: $499
– The new Sigma 30mm f2.8: $199 for Sony NEX or Micro Four Thirds
– Canon T4i with 18-135mm: $799 or with 18-55 for $648.99
– Canon T3i with 18-55: $579
– Canon T3 with 18-55: $429
– Nikon D3100 with 18-55: $446.95
– Nikon D5100 with 18-55: $596.95
– Nikon D7100: $1,196.95
– Pentax 645D body and 55mm lens: you get the lens for free with a rebate.
– Pentax 645D body purchase and get a $500 Visa Prepaid card when they also purchase a 25mm lens or 90mm lens. The consumer must purchase the 645D body and 645D 25mm or 90mm at the same time. This is a mail in consumer rebate.
– Pentax K5 IIs and one of three lenses (31mm f1.8, 43mm f1.9, 77mm f1.8) and get a $250 Pentax Visa prepaid card. This is a mail in rebate promotion.