Photoshop Express has always been popular in the photography world with those that prefer a mobile lifestyle, but today the company is announcing Photoshop Touch–a brand new app (previously only available on tablets) optimized for both iPhones and Android phones at Mobile World Congress. For iOS devices, the app requires iOS 5, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 5th generation; Android phones must run Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.
Amongst the feature list:
• The ability to enhance images using popular Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools, filters, tonal and color adjustments
• Users can apply effects and add graphical text
• Edit images as large as 12 megapixels with layers. The smaller the image size, the more layers that can be applied.
• Scribble Selection feature lets you combine images and refine your selection with the Refine Edge tool
• Automatic sync of images to Adobe Creative Cloud with free 2GB of storage.
Adobe Photoshop Touch can be downloaded in the Apple App Store and Google Play for a cool $4.99. The company also states that it will soon be arriving at the Samsung app store.