Last Updated on 07/04/2020 by Mark Beckenbach
This workflow panel will save hours during post and help you get consistent results.
Are you a portrait photographer who spends a considerable amount of time editing and retouching images in Photoshop, so that you can make them absolutely perfect? Did you know there is a tool that can make your life easier, and that will be able to save you hours during post? StyleMyPic’s Workflow Extension Panel will help you edit like a pro, save you valuable time, and for a short while is just $39. If you want to edit your photos easily, and have consistent results, this Photoshop extension panel is for you. Find out all the details about it after the break.
What if we told you there is a way to make Photoshop portrait retouching faster? Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could have all your most-used tools accessible in one easy to use panel? How about having a selection of actions that improve the color and look of skin, eyes, and hair? Sounds pretty good, right? Well, this is precisely what StyleMyPic’s Pro Workflow Extension Panel will provide. All of this power in Photoshop for just $39!
At its core, StyleMyPics Pro Workflow is a Photoshop extension panel that puts frequently used retouching tools (liquify, curves adjustment layers, layer copy, and many more) together with actions that will seriously speed up your retouching efforts. With a single click, you will be able to edit your images effortlessly.
So, what will you get for just $39?
- Skin Retouch Pro: 8 predefined retouching tools, including Skin Texture (which adds texture) and Skin Saturation Mask (which evens out overly saturated areas)
- Color Retouch Pro: A two-step process to fine-tuning and enhancing your photo’s color grade, comes with 3 pre-installed color options (you can also adjust the program’s color tones yourself)
- Black & White: A monochrome conversion and two classic tones (Silver Gelatin and Sepia) to choose from
- Photo Illustration: Two actions, Grunge Effect and HDR Landscape to use for your portraits and landscapes
- Toolkit: A suite of photo-editing tools, including custom-designed dodge, burn, sharpen, and 6 unique luminosity masks
The StyleMyPic’s Pro Workflow Extension Panel is compatible with all versions of Photoshop, including the latest CC versions, and it will work on both 32-bit and 64-bit machines. Don’t miss out on your chance to make your life easier when it comes to editing portraits. For a limited time, you can get a copy for just $39. The regular price is $99! Save yourself time during post so that you can get back out and shoot more portraits. Snap up this deal while you can.
Buy now: $39