This workflow panel will help save hours during post and help you get consistent results.
Are you a portrait photographer who spends a huge amount of time editing and retouching images in Photoshop to can get them looking just right? Did you know that there are tools that can make your life easier? StyleMyPic’s Workflow Extension Panel will do just that, and for a limited time this dream Photoshop extension is just $39. If you want to save hours during post and have consistent results this Photoshop extension panel could be for you. Find out all the details about it after the break.
What if we told you there is a way to make Photoshop retouching faster? Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could have all your most-used tools accessible in one panel? How about having a selection of actions that improve the color and look of skin, eyes, and hair? Sounds pretty good, right? Well, this is precisely what StyleMyPic’s Pro Workflow Extension Panel will provide. All of this power in Photoshop for just $39!
At its core, StyleMyPics Pro Workflow is a Photoshop extension panel that puts all of your frequently used retouching tools (liquify, curves adjustment layers, layer copy, and many more) together with actions that will seriously speed up retouching efforts.
So, what will you get for just $39?
- Skin Retouch Pro: 8 predefined retouching tools, including Skin Texture (which adds texture) and Skin Saturation Mask (which evens out overly saturated areas)
- Color Retouch Pro: A two-step process to fine-tuning and enhancing your photo’s color grade, comes with 3 pre-installed color options (you can also adjust the program’s color tones yourself)
- Black & White: A monochrome conversion and two classic tones (Silver Gelatin and Sepia) to choose from
- Photo Illustration: Two actions, Grunge Effect and HDR Landscape to use for your portraits and landscapes
- Toolkit: A suite of photo-editing tools, including custom-designed dodge, burn, sharpen, and 6 unique luminosity masks
The StyleMyPic’s Pro Workflow Extension Panel is compatible with all versions of Photoshop, including the latest CC versions, and it will work on both 32-bit and 64-bit machines. Don’t miss out on your chance to make your life easier when it comes to editing portraits. For a limited time, you can get a copy for just $39. The regular price is $99! Snap up this deal while you can.
Buy now: $39