Still on the hunt for the perfect camera backpack for your adventures and outdoor photography? The MindShift PhotoCross 15 backpack, Think Tank Photo’s latest offering, promises to keep your precious gear protected from all the brutal trips you’ll take in search of the perfect shot. Boasting of rugged materials and a faceted design, this backpack is poised to both withstand the harsh elements and provide photographers with a comfortable carry on long days out in the field.
The MindShift PhotoCross 15 backpack can accommodate an ungripped DSLR, three to five lenses (including a 70-200mm f2.8 attached), and a laptop of up to 15”. Made of sturdy, abrasion-proof materials, water-resistant coated fabric exterior and polyurethane-coated underside, and weatherproof zippers, it’s designed to be a durable and heavy-duty companion wherever your shoot takes you. It also sports an extra-large side panel that allows quick access to the gear whenever you’re poised to take the shot — so you don’t need to take off or put down the backpack. For the style-conscious, the backpack also comes in two classic colors: Orange Ember and Carbon Grey.
• Weatherproof zippers and materials
• Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
• Extra-large side panel gives you complete access to all your gear
• Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
• Dedicated, padded pocket fits 15” laptop
• Waist belt is wide and removable providing comfort and flexibility
• Waterproof, heavy-duty Tarpaulin base
• Wide, body forming shoulder straps provide superior comfort
• Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
• Back panel with breathable 320G air-mesh keeps your back cool during long days
• Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
• Easily accessible front pockets for filters, snacks, or a light layer
• T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
• Top and side carry-handles
• Fully-customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
• Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
Exterior: All fabric exterior is treated with a durable water-resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance, YKK® weather-resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
• Internal Dimensions: 10.6” W x 17.3” H x 5.5” D (27 x 44 x 14 cm)
• External Dimensions: 13” W x 19.7” H x 7.5” D (33 x 50 x 19 cm)
• Laptop Compartment: 10.2” x 15” x 1” (26 x 38 x 2.5 cm)
• Maximum Weight (with all accessories): 3.0 lbs. (1.4 kg)
• Shoulder Strap Length: 42.5–62.2” (108–158 cm) (includes length of product)
• Waist Belt Length: up to 60.6” (154 cm) (includes length of product)
• Volume: 20 liters
Ready to make this your new camera backpack for your next adventure? Head to the Think Tank website to find out and grab the MindShift PhotoCross 15 backpack.