Remember La Noir Image: that Kickstarter I tried to get funded but that failed because now I realized that no one wanted an app? Well it’s currently under reconstruction to become a full blown art community. Yes, that’s right; it’s not dead–and instead it’s being revamped into a community. Thanks to the help of an Angel Investor, La Noir Image can become something bigger. The current La Noir Image is under construction.
Think Phoblographer premium: with a totally justifiable subscription tier plan. Further, we’re not playing the news game. It’s going to instead be all about refined, well done content.
To that end though, I’m looking to bring on another part-time writer as I’ve already got someone else on board with magazine rate pay.
Part Time Writer: La Noir Image
– Must be proficient with WordPress
– Being located in the US is a plus, but not mandatory
– Previous magazine or photography publication writing experience requires
– Must have extensive knowledge of black and white photography, photography history, film, etc. Technical photography knowledge is a very big plus, though not absolutely essential.
– Output required will be a various combination of posting types based on content, length, work required, etc. La Noir Image will feature short interview, long project features, tutorials, essays, etc.
– Must be able to meet deadlines, work well with a team and be able to take guidance (sometimes constructive criticism) well.
– You’ll have a trial period.
How to Apply
Skip the resume and send a mind-blowingly awesome cover letter citing all the best stuff that you’ve done in one shot along with three writing samples that demonstrate that you can do the type of work that we’re looking for to email@example.com.
Be sure to make the subject line say your name and La Noir Image Freelance Writer. Example would be: Chris Gampat: La Noir Image Freelance Writer
After your application is received, it will be reviewed by me. Good luck to all applicants