Peak Design’s EveryDay Messenger Bag is a hit with a lot of folks, and they’ve now got it in a 13 inch edition. The original was able to accommodate a 15 inch laptop The bag was designed in collaboration with Trey Ratcliff and pretty much does everything that the original bag did. It has weather resistance, the awesome MagLatch closing clasp, and easy conversion into a sling.
The bag is really designed for those of you who sling the bag around your left shoulder. For the rest of us, we’re kind of out of luck–as per what I found in my review.
More details are after the jump.
Be sure to also check out our Kickstarter!
• Brand new patent-pending MagLatchTM operates blindly, securely and with 1 hand.
• Origami-inspired FlexFoldTM dividers are made of high-density foam, and fold/flex around
camera gear, eliminating dead space found in traditional camera bags.
• Shell expands and contracts without losing shape.
• 2 dedicated Capture clip attachment points for fast exterior camera access.
• Front access panel allows fast external access to smaller accessories.
• Top zip allows latch-less access to main compartment.
• Converts from messenger bag to low-slung shoulder bag.
• Quick adjusting 2-inch padded tubular seatbelt-style strap.
• Removable waist strap for load distribution and stability.
• Optimized for all photography kits, up to a full-frame DSLR with 3 lenses and accessories.
• Equally optimized for everyday carry and use by non-photographers.
• Dedicated 13” laptop pocket with tablet/document sleeve.
• Color-coded internal pocket layout designed around photography workflow.
• 2 side pockets for quick access to water bottles and smartphones.
• Weather resistant waxed shell with high-density padding.
• Premium water resistant exterior zippers.
• Hypalon-reinforced and bar-tacked stress points.
• Lifetime warranty from Peak Design.