You’ve got things like areas for the concept for the shoot, separated talent and crew grid, specific call times, department notes, file attachments, and more like mood boards (which lots of photographers use Pinterest for these days.)
But these aren’t all just any call sheets…
These sheets can do things like:
- Enable that all addresses become map links.
- Weather details are generated automatically.
- Wardrobe and crew reminders delivered privately.
- Search and select hospitals in-app.
- View latest call sheets changes online.
- Call, email or text contacts from your mobile device.
- Add crew, assign roles, email and phone.
- Save favorite contacts into lists for easy re-importing.
It’s something that makes a whole lot of sense for fashion photographers, portrait photographers, headshot photographers, engagement sessions, food photographers, product photographers, lifestyle photographers, etc. I wouldn’t exactly recommend it to a wedding shooter though because of the fact that they’ll be so busy documenting the process. Beyond that, I’d really recommend them for photographers that don’t have production managers hired as part of their team–but even if you do then this can help make their lives and your lives easier.
Anyone who signs up will be automatically on the Studio Plan for 1 week free to try out all the features and they can use promo code PHOBLOGRAPHER to receive 25% off for 3-months.
Psst: don’t forget about our Kickstarter