Last Updated on 04/14/2016 by Chris Gampat
The upcoming online workshop is being moved to May 4th; and is being taught by yours truly about online marketing for photographers. Do you suck at Instagram? Or want to know what platforms you should be on to market you and work? You’d be amazed at how simple it really is.
Hit the jump for more details.
This workshop will cover:
– Develop a compelling online portfolio
– Optimizing your portfolio for traffic
– Create a Plan for Marketing Your Business
– Growing Your Social Media Pages as a Photographer
– Using social media to make a great first impression
– Setting goals and tracking your progress.
You also get:
- Three Interactive sessions
- Three daily email lessons
- A comprehensive workbook
If you can’t attend at that time live, don’t worry you’ll be able to watch the videos whenever you please. It’s a fantastic deal that will help answer all the questions you’ve had about how to market yourself as a photographer though the eyes of a photo editor.
You can save $30 on registration with discount code “thephoblographer”