In keeping with the interviews and showcasing the psychology of various photographers, the Phoblographer is currently looking to showcase the work of dance photographers. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Think Lois Greenfield, Kien Quan and Omar Robles.
Details are after the jump.
PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS. SUBMISSIONS MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED OTHERWISE AND MAY HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE SPAM FOLDER.
– Subject line of your email should be: Photography Submission: (Your name here)
– Shoot an email at editors[at]thephoblographer[dot]com. You’ll also probably notice the little call to feature you on the sidebar.
– Describe yourself as a photographer. Think about the who, what, when, where, how and why.
– List a number of your websites
– Explain why the readers want to see your work., or why your project is really cool.
– Show 10 photos at 1000 pixels on the long side that demonstrate some of your best work.
I will review all of your submissions and get back to you based on the volume of emails. Don’t let this discourage you, it’s just the introductory pitch. And if you have a photo that makes great use of lighting, submit it for our Creating the Photograph series.