Last Updated on 12/11/2012 by Chris Gampat
Expect to hear loads more about all the announcements and changes that Adobe is making to the creative cloud; but here’s the ones that you probably care about the most. Well, the one with lots built into it. Adobe is adding in several new features to Photoshop CS6. In a nutshell, they are:
- Immediate support for HiDPI (Retina) displays for Apple MacBook Pro. This feature was also made available to perpetual license customers as a free update.
- Smart Object support for Blur Gallery and Liquify.
- The ability to quickly export CSS code for text and objects, and import color swatches to easily design incredible websites.
- New workflow timesavers including Crop tool refinements.
- 3D enhancements including improved live (OpenGL) previews of shadow effects and additional control over illumination using 32-bit color picker to create glow effects.
- Conditional Actions that automatically select the appropriate Action based on user-defined rules, giving users enhanced image processing speed.
Also, expect Digital Editions to get a boost for iPad content creation. You can still grab CS6 from Amazon if you wish.