If you’ve got a Nikon D5100, D5200, D3100, or D3200 as well as a P7700, then you’ve got some updating to do. But no, you’re not getting a massive firmware update. Instead, this one has to do with juice.
The new firmware update brings with it more accurate battery life readings in addition to the battery life performance being optimized to allow the user to get more from one charge.
In all honesty, Nikon didn’t need this. When we reviewed these cameras, we found the battery life to be incredible. But now it’s even better.
- Nikon D3100 firmware update 1.02
- Nikon D3200 firmware update C 1.02
- Nikon D5100 firmware update 1.02
- Nikon D5200 firmware update C 1.01
- Nikon Coolpix P7700 firmware update 1.3
Via Nikon Rumors