Until October 1st, there are ample opportunities for you to upgrade your camera gear or even switch camera systems. This is really something special if you’re considering getting a brand new lens of some sort. There are a few of Sony’s G Master lenses that we really like that qualify right now for some trade-in credit. The entire list is below, and we encourage you to check it out if you’re a Sony fan that’s been wanting a G Master lens for a while.
The Phoblographer’s Cheap Photo Deals are designed to give you some of the best deals on photography gear we find. We spend a literal business day researching the most attractive camera deals, lens price drops, and all other sales. Some of the gear is brand new. Other times we’ll share used or refurbished products at good prices. Our Cheap Photo Deals are different from The Phoblographer’s thoroughly researched Feature Roundups. If we’ve tested a unit, we may link to our reviews and coverage in our Cheap Photo Deals. With our Feature Roundups, we’re guaranteed to have used the product — often exhaustively. The site may receive affiliate commission payments if you make a purchase. These help us keep the staff fairly compensated, the server bill paid, and us continually delivering content.
This program expires October 1st.
- Sony a7r V: $500 Trade-in Credit
- Sony a7s III: $300 trade-in credit
- Sony a7 IV: $200 trade-in credit
- Sony 12-24mm f2.8 GM: $200 trade-in credit
- Sony 14mm f1.8 GM: $100 trade-in credit
- Sony 16-35mm f2.8 GM: $100 trade-in credit
- Sony 24mm f1.4 GM: $100 trade-in credit
- Sony 24-70mm f2.8 GM: $100 trade-in credit
- Sony 24-70mm f2.8 GM II: $200 trade-in credit
- Sony 35mm f1.4 GM: $100 trade-in credit
- Sony 50mm f1.2 GM: $150 trade-in credit
- Sony 70-200mm f2.8 GM OSS II: $200 trade-in credit
- Sony 85mm f1.4 GM: $100 trade-in credit
- Sony 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 GM OSS: $150 trade-in credit
- Sony 135mm f1.8 GM: $200 trade-in credit