The good news: Nikon has a bunch of rebates available on Nikon Z lenses. The bad news: it ends on April 30th! You’ve only got a limited amount of time to get your hands on lenses likt eh 40mm f2, 50mm f1.8, and more. Better yet, a bunch of Nikon S series lenses have rebates available. Get your hands on them right now and prepare for what might be the reported Nikon Z8 coming. Or maybe if we’re lucky, we’ll see a Nikon Zf! Take a look at the list below.
These Nikon rebates end on April 30, 2023.
- Nikon ZFc bundles: Varies
- Nikon Z5 bundles: Varies
- Nikon Z6 II bundles: Varies
- Nikon Z7 II bundles: Varies
- Nikon 20mm f1.8 Z: $100 off
- Nikon 24mm f1.8 Z: $100 off
- Nikon 28mm f2.8 Z: $20 off
- Nikon 35mm f1.8 Z: $150 off
- Nikon 40mm f2 Z: $20 off
- Nikon 50mm f1.8 Z: $100 off
- Nikon 85mm f1.8 Z: $100 off
- Nikon 50mm f1.2 Z: $200 off
- Nikon 17-28mm f2.8 Z: $200 off
- Nikon 28-75mm f2.8 Z: $300 off
- Nikon 14-28mm f2.8 Z: $200 off
- Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 Z: $300 off
- Nikon 24-120mm f4 Z: $200 off
- Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 Z: $300 off
- Nikon 100-400mm Z: $200 off
- Nikon 105mm f2.8 Z: $100 off
- Nikon 400mm f4.5 Z: $250 off
The Phoblographer’s Cheap Photo Deals are designed to give you some of the best deals on photography gear we find. We spend a literal business day researching the most attractive camera deals, lens price drops, and all other sales. Some of the gear is brand new. Other times we’ll share used or refurbished products at good prices. Our Cheap Photo Deals are different from The Phoblographer’s thoroughly researched Feature Roundups. If we’ve tested a unit, we may link to our reviews and coverage in our Cheap Photo Deals. With our Feature Roundups, we’re guaranteed to have used the product — often exhaustively. The site may receive affiliate commission payments if you make a purchase. These help us keep the staff fairly compensated, the server bill paid, and us continually delivering content.