For the budding street photographer who wants a lot of inspiration and tutorials, look no further than the Street Photographer’s Notebook.
We’ve got a special deal for street photographers out there who are just starting out. For only $39, you can get a whole plethora of tutorial material. The Street Photographer’s Notebook by photographer Alex Coghe is a nice starting point for the person who wants to find a way to take their street photography further but is still just getting started. Best of all, it will help you pivot if you eventually find that you want to do something else: therefore giving you a ton of long term value.
So what do you get in the bundle?
- 12 issues of Street Photographer Notebook 2018 magazine
- The handy Portrait Photographer Manual
- The Mexicana collection for nude/erotic photography
- The potential opportunity to feature your work in the magazine & get paid for it
- The ability to expose your work to a worldwide audience
- Featured photography created by street photographers for other street photographers to enjoy
- Stunning images created by the biggest names in the street photography industry
- Created by renowned documentary photographer Alex Coghe
- PDF format for easy and convenient download
All these amazing features are yours in one convenient bundle. This is usually priced at $69, but this time around it’s going for only $39.