Android users are getting a new pro mode for their camera that lets you control shutter speed, ISO, white balance, etc. More details are after the jump.
Lightroom for iOS 2.4
· New raw technology preview enables mobile photographers to import raw photos directly to either their iPhone or iPad, edit them, and then share them, anywhere they’ve got a connection.
· The ability to perform local adjustments with linear and radial selections means photographers can either add or modify existing selections made to photos and use the tools to draw attention to certain parts of an image.
· The ability to use keyboard shortcuts with physical keyboards connected to iPads, the ability to add copyright to all imported photos, functionality to turn on lens profiles (if your camera and lens combination are supported), as well as the usual bug fixes and improvements.
Lightroom for Android 2.1
· A new Pro mode for the built-in camera lets mobile photographers control the shutter speed, ISO, white balance, and focus all manually, in a brand new interface.
· The new Lightroom Camera widget enables photographers to access the camera directly, making it faster for them to get in and start taking pictures.
· Improved functionality to export full resolution files. If the files are available somewhere within the Lightroom ecosystem, Lightroom for Android will now download the full resolution version and enable users to export them.