It’ll cost $389, but there’s even more available today too.
Owners of the original TL70 can upgrade their cameras too!
- 1. Rolleiflex-inspired Fresnel viewfinder
- The new Fresnel anti-glare coated viewfinder is 5 times brighter than the original one! lt is so vivid as if you are looking directly without the lenses in between.
- 2. Magnifier
- Magnifier is another significant improvement. The 2.0 magnifier is 32% larger and much clearer. You can achieve a quicker and more accurate focusing even under the dim light condition.
- 3. Shutter and aperture improved
- Shutter and aperture mechanism have been largely improved in 2.0. Every shot is extremely smooth and accurate. The whole user experience is so incredible now.
- InstantFlex TL70 2.0 Bright Screen
- Apertures: f/5.6, f/8, f/16, f/22, f/bokeh
- Lens: 3-elements, aspherical lenses, f=61mm
- Focusing distance: 48cm – ∞ (manual focus)
- Shutter speed: 1/500 – 1 sec (A mode), maximum 10 secs (B mode – slow shutter)
- Viewfinder: Super Bright Rolleiflex-inspired Fresnel Anto-Glare Viewfinder
- Exposure control: EV+/-1
- Flash: Built-in electric flash with Automatic Light Emission Control
- Battery: 3 AA Batteries (included)
- Film: Fuji instax mini films
- Adapters: Tripod mount and neck strap holder
- Dimension: 141mm x 102mm x 80.2mm
- Weight: 525g (camera only)
- Box set contents: TL70 Camera, Protection Box, Dedicated Lens Cap, The World of InstantFlex, Online Warranty Guide and 3AA Batteries
Mint has always had a manual version of the SX70 that they never really talked about much, and today that’s bound to change. With the new Mint Camera SLR670-S and Time Machine, you’ll get control of both shutter speed and ISO. Your aperture will always be locked into f8, but your ISO can change from 100 to 600 depending on the film that you’re using. Most Impossible Project film is ISO 600.
The Time Machine fits on top of the camera and gives you the customization options.
The camera is capable of quite a bit; and for those of us in the US, we can snag one for $675 which is pretty awesome considering that this is basically medium format Instant shooting.
- Single-lens reflex camera
- Manual focus: 10″ to infinity
- Aperture: F8
- ISO: 100 or 600
- Shutter speeds: 1/2000, 1/1000, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125,1/60,1/30, 1/15,1/8,1/4,1/2
- Long exposure: B-mode, T-mode
- Extra modes: A100, A600, OFF
- Takes Impossible film with no extra batteries required.