The Phoblographer is a Media Partner for the Dot Art Urban Photo Awards, and now they’ve got a new deadline of June 12th. To enter, you’ve got the option of three different themes: street photography, nature or sports. Entrants have the option for uploading either images or projects of your choice as long as they’re original images.
There’s an entrance fee that in my opinion is fairly minimal. The entrance fee goes towards prizes, promotion, summer exhibitions and the festival.
More details after the jump. Also check out last year’s winners.
At the moment, you’ve got until the end of May; but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be putting together a collection of some of your best images. Check out the site for more details.
- 2 sections: “Themed Photos” and “Projects & Portfolios”
- 3 themes: Street Photography, Nature, Sports
- Total prize value € 4,000 / Main prize € 1,000
- 3 ranked projects will be displayed in Poreč Museum, Croatia
- More prizes offered by our technical partners: Figosa and Think Tank
- Publication prizes offered by our media partners Street Photography Magazine, ViEWORLD, DNG Photo Magazine, Lounge Magazyn, Fotopolis.pl
- International Jurors: Pepe Castro, Rohit Vohra, Chris Gampat, Karol Liver, Elena Uljančić-Vekić, Felipe Abreu and more to come…
- Best ranked pictures will be published on the official catalogue
- Final exhibition and Award Ceremony during Trieste Photo Days festival
- Best ranked pictures could be chosen for international exhibitions
- Deadline May 31st, 2016
- Submit your photos now: https://urban.dotart.it