The Phoblographer is looking for two distinct types of work to feature right now. La Noir Image will feature Black and White Landscapes and Phoblographer will feature Lifestyle Portraiture. Details on how to apply are after the jump.
For Feature on the Phoblographer: Lifestyle Portraits
PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS. SUBMISSIONS MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED OTHERWISE AND MAY HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE SPAM FOLDER.
– Subject line of your email should be: Photography Submission: (Your name here)
– Shoot an email at editors[at]thephoblographer[dot]com. You’ll also probably notice the little call to feature you on the sidebar.
– Describe yourself as a photographer. Think about the who, what, when, where, how and why.
– List a number of your websites
– Explain why the readers want to see your work., or why your project is really cool
– Show 10 photos at 1000 pixels on the long side that demonstrate some of your best work.
I will review all of your submissions and get back to you based on the volume of emails. Don’t let this discourage you, it’s just the introductory pitch. And if you have a photo that makes great use of lighting, submit it for our Creating the Photograph series.
For La Noir Image: Black and White Landscapes
The full details are here. In your submission, be sure to include websites of yours. Think carefully about the images you’re choosing too.