Of note is the fact that Fujifilm “uses the newly-developed Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology to effectively inhibit ghosting and flare, producing clear images from edge-to-edge.” according to their press release. The new lens also features internal focusing and boasts a focusing speed of 0.10 seconds with the X-T1 according to what Fujifilm claims.
Want one? They’ll be available in February for $1,199.95. More specs and photos are after the jump.
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with 14 sealing points
- 0.06 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Uses 17 elements in 12 groups, including 3 aspherical lens elements to control spherical aberration and distortion, and 3 ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral and axial chromatic aberration
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- 1/3 EV steps
- Minimum working distance of less than 12 inches