We’ve spent long, countless hours reviewing lots of photo gear this year. And we’ve spent time compiling lists of the best gear. Yes, we know that it’s the photographer who ultimately creates the images, and we’ve had that in mind the entire time that we wrote this list. There’s something for everyone here: the pro, the enthusiast, the semi-pro and the beginner in our roundup of the best photo gear.
– The Best Budget Lenses: Our comprehensive list that is updated every quarter at least to ensure that it has the very best. This is the one more than any other list in this post that you’ll want to look at.
– The Best Lenses Under $500: This list is a general round up of some of the greatest lenses that we’ve tested under the $500 point.
– Seven Lenses for the Portrait Shooter on a Budget: We totally understand that not everyone has a whole load of money to spend. And that’s what we’ve put together a list of the best lenses for a portrait shooter with a tight budget to look at.
– Five Lenses for the Discerning Landscape Photographer: In this article, we take a totally different approach of compiling focal lengths and recommending which ones from each manufacturer would be best for you.
– Our Favorite Lenses for DSLR Street Photography: If you’re a DSLR owner, we’ve got a list for you to take a gander at if you’re looking to shoot street photos.
– The Lenses with the Best Bokeh: We all aspire to get our hands on fast aperture lenses. And we’ve carefully gone through our image samples to find the lenses with the best bokeh. These are a couple to look forward to getting one day.
– The Best Wide Angle Lenses Under $500: Getting affordable wide angle lenses isn’t simple to do. But in the recent years, a bunch have become available. And these are our favorites. You can’t go wrong with them.
– The Best Flash Modifiers For Your Speedlight: We live for lighting. That’s why when we went out to compile a list of our favorite light modifiers, we chose very carefully. While we usually prefer to shoot with the flash off camera, this list has modifiers for both on-camera and off-camera use.
– The Best Camera Flashes Under $500: You don’t need to spend a whole wad of money to get an exceptional flash for your camera. There are so many that are affordable and in some ways better than their more expensive counterparts.
– The Phoblographer’s Guide to Affordable Film Rangefinders: While in a personal search for a good film rangefinder, I went about exploring almost everything I could about the cameras. And if you’re looking for one to call your own, I’ve compiled a list that you’ll want to look at.
– The Best Point and Shoots for the Travelling Photographer: When you’re travelling, it’s sometimes a great idea to not be burdened down by a bunch of lenses. Instead, a lens that it permanently fixed onto the camera could be a better option considering just how large the sensors are becoming and how amazing the image quality is.
Trust us, you’ll leave your phone in your pocket.
– The Best Point and Shoots for Street Photography: We’re a big believer that point and shoot cameras are the way to go when it comes to street photography. And these cameras stand out the most amongst the sea of them out there.