Ready for our third contest for the holidays? If you’re not a Facebook user, you’ll want to pay attention. We’re teaming up with the folks over at Peak Design for some awesome prizes targeted at the outdoor photography folks.
And it’s super simple to win. Hit the jump for the rules. Also be sure to check out Peak Design’s other giveaway.
– The Prizes:
1st Place: CapturePRO Clip and PROPad
2nd Place: CapturePRO Clip
3rd Place: Capture Clip
– This contest is open to anyone in the world of any age
– Show us your best single original photo (one entry per user) of the great outdoors. You can host it on Twitter, Flickr, 500px, a link to your website, it really doesn’t matter to us.
Also note that there is one entry per user.
– Your tweeted entry should look something like this: @phoblographer @peakdesignlyd link here #greatoutdoorsphotocontest
Example: @phoblographer @peakdesignltd https://www.thephoblographer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Chris-Gampat-The-Phoblographer-Sony-A99-Aquarium-photos-and-landscapes-edited-7-of-15ISO-50.jpg #greatoutdoorsphotocontest
DON’T TWEET THAT EXAMPLE AT US!!!
– Contest starts December 13th 11:30AM EST and ends December 18th 6AM EST. We will announce the winners shortly afterward and ask that you email us to claim your prizes. We will also contact you on twitter.
BIG DISCLAIMER: NEITHER THE PHOBLOGRAPHER OR PEAK DESIGN WANT TO GRAB THE RIGHTS TO YOUR PHOTOS. THEY’RE YOURS. HOWEVER, IF YOU WIN A PRIZE, KNOW THAT WE WILL USE YOUR ENTRY PHOTO TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE THE WINNER. OTHERWISE, WE’RE NOT USING THEM AT ALL FOR ANYTHING ELSE ELSE.
Good luck to everyone, and also be sure to check out our other contests:
– A Sony A7 kit with MeFOTO Roadtrip tripod with MeFOTO. To enter, see our contest rules here.
– A special edition Lomography Clear Konstruktor camera with Lomography. To enter, see our contest rules here.