When Nikon announced the D7000, people were floored by what it could achieve and what they got for the price point. Indeed, it became an extremely hot seller. Today, the company is finally giving it an upgrade in the form of the D7100. They’re calling it the new flagship of Nikon’s DX-format HD-SLR lineup. Amongst the features: a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor, 6 fps shooting, compatibility with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter, full HD 1080p videos, slow motion video and timelapse mode.
More specs after the jump.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
Nikon D7100 (Body only): $1,196.95
Nikon D7100 with 18-105mm lens: $1,596.95
Nikon D7100 with 18-105mm: $1,596.95
D7100 body only: $1,196.95
D7100 Body only: $1,199
D7100 with 18-105mm: $1,599
– 24.1MP CMOS APS-C sensor (DX-format) with no low pass filter
– Magnesium alloy body with moisture and dust resistance
– 3.2-inch OLED LCD with 1,229K dots
– Muilt-in HDR, mobile
– 51 AF points (15 cross-type sensors) with the center point working down to f8.
– ISO 100 and up to ISO 6400
– EXPEED 3 processor
– 6 frames per second continuously for up to 100 shots.
– 2016-pixel RGB sensor for metering scenes
– Compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter.
– 1080p videos with slow-motion and time-lapse abilities. This time there is also full-time autofocus and manual exposure control during video recording. Videos can be shot at 1080p at 60i/50i/30/25/24 fps or 720p at up to 60p.
– A built-in stereo mic and an external stereo mic jack, headphone and HDMI jack . Dual SD card slots give you additional recording time, and an all new 60i function enables
– Built-in HDR mode
Please Support The Phoblographer
We love to bring you guys the latest and greatest news and gear related stuff. However, we can’t keep doing that unless we have your continued support. If you would like to purchase any of the items mentioned, please do so by clicking our links first and then purchasing the items as we then get a small portion of the sale to help run the website.