Photocrati has released a new free eBook for photographers looking to brand themselves better called, “10 Tips to Supercharge Your Photography Website.” The service, which provides premium management tools for WordPress, is doing this as part of a content marketing campaign similar to competitors like PhotoShelter.
So what’s inside? Apparently it includes advice on what to look for in a template such as:
- Make sure it has the gallery sizes you want. (i.e., full screen, lightbox, responsive, grid and/or slideshows
- If you need to sell your work, does it have eCommerce options?
- Are you looking to provide proofing galleries to clients? If so, can the template help with that?
- Does the template provide social media features?
- How easy is it to customize? Not all photographers understand HTML, so hopefully you find a template that can be adjusted without it.