Last Updated on 04/19/2012 by Chris Gampat
According to Nikon Rumors, Nikon Switzerland and Japan leaked the units. But it is all true though, so here is a quick spec rundown without being weighed down by the press releases.
Editor’s Note: B&H Photo already has the D3200, the WU_1 WiFi accessory, and 28mm f1.8 listed on their website and available for pre-order.
– 24MP APS-C sized sensor
– 11 AF points
– 4 fps
– ISO range is native to 100- 6400 but expandable to 12,800
– 1080p HD video 30, 25 or 24fps, and 720p video at 60, 50, 30 or 25fps.
– Wi-Fi connection with the optional WU-1a wireless mobile adapter that lets you transmit your images to your smartphone. (Eye-fi cards already do this very well.)
– Available in Black or Red
– EXPEED III Image Processor
– 3″ 921K-Dot LCD
– SD card slot
– 95% viewfinder coverage
– 1/200th flash sync
Nikon 28mm f1.8
– Full frame (FX lens)
– Nano crystal coatings
– Nikon G lens (optimized for digital and will work with every single Nikon digital DSLR camera)
– 10.2 inches minimum focusing
– 7 aperture blades
– 67mm front thread
– Coming in May 2012 for $699.95
Please Support The Phoblographer
We love to bring you guys the latest and greatest news and gear related stuff. However, we can’t keep doing that unless we have your continued support. If you would like to purchase any of the items mentioned, please do so by clicking our links first and then purchasing the items as we then get a small portion of the sale to help run the website.