Panasonic announced the 8mm F3.5 Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds and the FX75 digital point-and-shoot featuring a 5x Optical zoom and an F2.2 lens. More details after the jump.
8mm F3.5 Fisheye Lens (H-F008)
– 180 degree angle of view
– Small and light
– ED glass inside to keep chromatic aberration down
– Inner-focus system
– Pricing and availability will be announced 30 days prior to shipping.
Press release available here for download here: LUMIX G 8mm Lens Release – FINAL NDA 06.01.2010.
– 5x Optical Zoom
– 14.1 MP image sensor
– F2.2 VARIO-SUMMICRON lens
– HD video in AVCHD Lite
– Full Touch screen
– Power O.I.S
– Motion Deblur mode
– From the release:
* Cosmetic Mode – takes portraits with the user’s favorite skin tone (soft skin, natural skin, summer look) and can add a degree of transparency of skin detail (low, standard, high), making it possible to take portraits with different skin tones, for example, look more sun-tanned.
* Happy Mode – option in iA that optimizes color, saturation and brightness to make both photos and movies more vivid and true to the color of the scene you memorized.
* Battery Life – the high performance Venus Engine HD II is also more energy efficient compared with the conventional Venus Engine HD, extending the battery life up to 360 shots (CIPA) on a single charge.
Press release available here for download here: LUMIX FX75 Press Release -FINAL NDA 06.01.2010.