It’s a new year and that means it is also downtime for many wedding photographers in this part of the world. A lot of you are Canon shooters and may be thinking about upgrading or reinvesting some of the past season’s income on some new gear. Today, just as we did with Fujifilm and Sony, we will take a look at a few kits that we feel are perfect for the various types of Canon wedding photographer.
It is probably too late to get anything shipped before Christmas unless you are prepared to pay an arm and a leg for shipping (unless you happen to be an Amazon Prime member). But let’s be honest, if you were going to get anyone anything you would have gotten it already, now is the time to take advantage of those remaining holiday deals for yourself.
- Rokinon 35mm F1.2 – $499 – Get It Here
- Rokinon 50mm F/1.2 – $377 – Get It Here
- Polaroid PIC 300 Instant Film – $23 – Get It Here
- Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary – $939 – Get It Here
- Instax Mini Instant Film 5 Pack – $34 – Get It Here
Sigma has launched the APS-H version of its SD Quattro camera, ahead of the reports saying it would come on December 20th. The SD Quattro H is a 51 megapixel mirrorless camera sporting an APS-H Foveon X3 Quattro CMOS sensor. Like the “regular” SD Quattro, it also features the latest in Sigma’s Dual TRUE III image processor and takes full advantage of Sigma’s lens lineup including the Art, Contemporary, and Sport global vision lenses made for high megapixel cameras.
Lens innovation over the past few years has mostly focused on pure image quality. But it’s obvious that we’re at a point where both cameras and lenses these days are so good it doesn’t matter. So lens manufacturers have needed to do something else to make them all much better. With that said, new innovations have produced better lenses, and allowed photographers to have even more creative freedom when working with them.
We went through our reviews and found a bunch that have come up this year.
If you click any link today on the search for Cyber Monday Deals, this is only one that should truly matter.
We all known that Cyber Monday is the better shopping day because you can take care of it all in your pajamas! Many deals from Black Friday have been extended, and you can find those below, but we also have some new savings for you to enjoy so make sure and check out today’s listing. Continue reading…
The 35mm focal length is one of the most popular prime lens options out there, and with such popularity, there comes with it plenty of options for the budding photographer to choose from when looking for a 35mm lens to join their kit.
Today we are here to take a look at our picks for the best 35mm lenses under $1000. Continue reading…
It’s the week we have all been waiting for, holiday deal season for 2016 has officially begun and some of your favorite brands are already jumping into the fray with some great holiday savings ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you are in the market for some new gear, be it as a gift to yourself or to another, this is the week you will want to pay attention to these deal posts. Now lets get into it.
Today’s Latest Deals
- Sony A6000 Body Only – Just $398 – Get The Deal
- Sony A7 II Body Only – Just $1498 – Get The Deal
- Sony 30mm F/1.8 OSS – Just $398 – Get The Deal
- Sony/Zeiss 24mm F/1.8 – Just $998 – Get The Deal
- Sony 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS – Just $206 – Get The Deal
- Sony 10-18mm F/4 – Just $748 – Get The Deal
- Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE – Just $659 – Get The Deal
- Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS – Just $898 – Get The Deal
- Sony PZ 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS – Just $1098 – Get The Deal Continue reading…
If you are in the market for a budget flash option, the Altura N1001 noted below is a great deal right now at 50% off. Also, Canon’s G7X is an incredible compact point and shoot option for those who can’t splurge on a RX100 series camera but still want a very capable carry around camera. That is currently 14% off.
Cheap Photo Deal Highlights
- Altura AP-N1001 Flash – 44% off – Get The Deal
- Olympus M. 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R – 50% off – Get The Deal
- Canon G7X – 14% off – Get The Deal
- Canon 6D Body Only – 12% off – Get The Deal
- Fujifilm X-T1 Body – 31% off – Get The Deal