Pro Camera Reviews is a new web show by the Reviews Team of the Phoblographer. Join Gear Editor Brett Day, Reviews Editor Paul Ip, and Editor in Chief Chris Gampat as they candidly discuss the products they’re actively reviewing and the gear they’ve just reviewed. Open Q and A from the audience towards the end of the show. Every Sunday at 7pm EST.
Each week the Reviews Team of the Phoblographer works on different and fresh ideas in front of a live audience. We work to keep things relevant while satiating your need and love of gear. We cover tech, issues in the photography space, and how you can stay ahead in the ever changing space. We’re always reviewing new gear and tackling new challenges.
In This Episode:
In this episode, the Phoblographer’s Reviews team discusses a few products that they’re currently testing. This episode is one that Fujifilm fans and lovers of the 50mm lens will adore.
- (Currently Testing) Fujifilm XT200: Brett will go over his thoughts on using the camera so far.
- Getting the Most from a 50mm Lens: The team will go over some tips and tricks with 50mm lenses.
- (Currently Testing) Fujifilm X100V: Chris is currently using this camera and will talk about what it’s like to test it during COVID 19.
On May 24th Tune in For:
- Keeping Your Autofocus Blazing Fast: Chris will demonstrate how he cleans the contacts of his lenses and cameras to keep the autofocus blazing.
- Will AI Improve or Harm Photography?: Sony recently announced two new sensors that have AI Processors embedded in them. The new sensors can quickly and effectively handle machine learning tasks and can identify different species of animals with no human input. Sony has said that it’s early days for the tech, but they believe they can build upon it quickly. Sony, it seems, is going all-in on AI tech, which will more than likely work its way into their mainstream cameras, but will this enhance or hinder photography and photographers?
- The New Capture One: We’ll go over a lot of the new features and how it’s ahead of Lightroom in many ways but also behind.