For our latest hiring, we’re looking to bring on someone who does podcasts, voice actresses and actors. We’ve got details below.
To expand our content diversity and prepare for a number of big, industry-wide changes, The Phoblographer LLC is looking to explore the possibility of podcasts once again. We have a very specific vision, but we’d like to hear from you.
– Strong command of the English language; the American dialect is a plus, but not at all required. We’re looking for personality more than anything else.
– Previous podcasting creation and producing experience is a major plus.
– Must have a reel of work
– One Podcast a week at minimum for our first season
– Must be able to meet weekly and daily deadlines. We’re flexible within reason.
– Must work well with a team and be able to take guidance (sometimes constructive criticism) well.
– You’ll have a trial period.
– Monetary payments done through PayPal, QuickPay, Venmo, or check. The Phoblographer is well known for fair and honest compensation amongst the photography blogging world. After 9 years, I’m excited to say that we’re one of the best paying photography blogs on the web.
– We have a very serious non-compete policy.
– Your location does not matter; our current staffers are in Asia, Europe, and America.
– If chosen, you will need to sign a very strict and thoroughly enforced NDA agreement.
How to Apply
Send a resume (or skip it) and send an awesome cover letter to email@example.com citing all the best stuff you’ve done. We’d love to listen to a reel or previous shows, commercials, and podcasts that you’ve done before.
Be sure to make the subject line say your name and the position you’re going for. For example: Chris Gampat: Podcaster.
After your application is received, it will be reviewed by me. Good luck to all applicants!