Next month, La Noir Image, our premium publication, is featuring photographers who shoot or have shot black and white instant film. Before you ask, it doesn’t matter: Impossible Black and White, Instax Monochrome, 3000B, New55 – we’ll feature it as long as it’s solid work. Of course, La Noir Image is black and white photo based, and so everything you submit will be need to be in black and white. Submission directions are after the jump.
Email subject: La Noir Image Submission (Your name here)
- Tell us about who you are as a photographer. The who, what, when, where, how and why. What are some of the biggest and most defining moments for you as a photographer that have shaped who you are?
- Why is black and white photography important to you?
- What inspires you to create photographs?
- Why is black and white photography so important to our future in the art world?
- Please answer all the questions in complete sentences
- Tell us about your creative vision, your influences, and tell us a bit about the gear that you use.
- Link to websites/social media pages for us to cite and credit to you.
- Submit 10 images at 1,000 pixels on the wide side. Submit only the absolute best as this is our premium publication.
Oh yeah, and I’d be a terrible business owner if I didn’t tell you how good of a deal it is to subscribe to La Noir Image. There’s genuinely nothing like this on the web.
Send the email to chrisgampat[at]thephoblographer.com and attach 10 of only your absolute best black and white urban, studio, portraiture photos.