More details are after the jump.
The following is from the Pelican website.
The Pelican Protector Camera Case provides secure storage for a camera body, lens, and other equipment. This camera case is a perfect portable hard case for the photographer on the go.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Padded dividers for camera case configurations
- Learn more about our camera case options
INTERIOR (L x W x H)
14.66″ x 10.24″ x 6.12″ (37.2 x 26 x 15.5 cm)
To give a bit more of street cred to how good Pelican cases are, on a recent shoot we stacked them up so that I could get to a higher elevation. Then other photographers got on top. I’m probably around 180lbs and so if a camera case can survive my weight, I’m sure that you’d be happy with what it can do in most situations. In fact, lots of people who ship them don’t even bother packing them in boxes. Yup, they’re tried and true for sure.
Be sure to check out more information on the new Pelican Protector Camera Case on their website.