Last Updated on 03/20/2017 by Chris Gampat
As many of you know, this blog has interviewed and featured loads and loads of street photography and street photographers. Just take a look at this awesome list we did last year. From the perspective of an editor there are lots of great ways to get your work in front of the important gatekeepers of the photography world.
Before you go on, yes this is a plug for one of my workshops. Know that I genuinely hate doing this type of stuff but I have to pay the bills just like any of you. At the same time though, we’re giving you one heck of a deal. It’s an online workshop where I go over portfolio building, marketing, and tailoring the way that you and your work are seen by the photo industry. And it’s only $97. Other editors would charge you hundreds of dollars otherwise for their personal time.
So here’s the main take away:
- It’s a three night, one hour a night online workshop.
- You get a course packet and challenges
- You can ask questions Live
- You get lifetime access to the content
- You can watch it whenever you want even if you can’t make it to the workshop online.
And honestly, for $97 you’re getting a pretty damned amazing steal.