Let’s jump into it!
Featured Deal: Designing An Image, by Lindsey Adler
The idea of creating an epic fashion image with lots of complexity and parts can be a scary one for a photographer without any experience with them. But fear no longer, noted fashion educator Lindsey Adler is here with her ‘Designing an Image’ course, which features over 7 houses of content about planning, shooting, and processing these epic photoshoots.
The course would normally be $225 but right now you can grab it over on Photo Whoa for just $39: some pretty killer savings if you ask me. Those interested can jump on over to PhotoWhoa, here, to get the deal.
Other Education and Tutorial Deals
- Damien Lovegrove’s Boudoir & Couples Bundle – Just $75 – Get It Here
- Solitude: Complete Night Photography Processing Workflow – Just $12 – Get It Here
- Tom Ang’s Travel Photographer’s Handbook – Just $11.99 – Get It Here
- Mastering B&W Nudes – Stand Apart From The Crowd – Just $29 – Get It Here
- DEDPXL’s John Keatley Video Tutorial – Just $39 – Get It Here
- Posing Basics For Maternity, Newborn, Senior Boys & Family – Just $15 – Get It Here
- The Boudoir Photography Cookbook: 60 Recipes for Tempting Photos – Just $22.73 – Get It Here
- The Portrait: Understanding Portrait Photography – $59 – Get It Here