Has it been a week already?! It really has, so it is time for another edition of Improve Photo, where we feature some of the great deals out there right now on photography education, tutorials, books, etc. This week we continue where we left off last week, with some killer deals on some of the best education around.
Let’s jump into it!
Featured Deal: Designing An Image, by Lindsey Adler
The idea of creating an epic fashion image with lots of complexity and parts can be a scary one for a photographer without any experience with them. But fear no longer, noted fashion educator Lindsey Adler is here with her ‘Designing an Image’ course, which features over 7 houses of content about planning, shooting, and processing these epic photoshoots.
The course would normally be $225 but right now you can grab it over on Photo Whoa for just $39: some pretty killer savings if you ask me. Those interested can jump on over to PhotoWhoa, here, to get the deal.
Other Education and Tutorial Deals
- Damien Lovegrove’s Boudoir & Couples Bundle – Just $75 – Get It Here
- Solitude: Complete Night Photography Processing Workflow – Just $12 – Get It Here
- Tom Ang’s Travel Photographer’s Handbook – Just $11.99 – Get It Here
- Mastering B&W Nudes – Stand Apart From The Crowd – Just $29 – Get It Here
- DEDPXL’s John Keatley Video Tutorial – Just $39 – Get It Here
- Posing Basics For Maternity, Newborn, Senior Boys & Family – Just $15 – Get It Here
- The Boudoir Photography Cookbook: 60 Recipes for Tempting Photos – Just $22.73 – Get It Here
- The Portrait: Understanding Portrait Photography – $59 – Get It Here