Think you’ve got what it takes? Head on past the jump to learn how you can get featured on the Phoblographer.
Photographers that capture are comprised of:
- Wedding documentary style shooters
- Documentary photographers
- Sports photographers
- Landscape photographers
- Drone photography
- Nature photography
- Architectural photography
- Real Estate Photography
- Macro photographers
- Street photography
- Travel photography
- Concert photography
To be clear on what we’re talking about, capturing a scene means that you have little to no interaction with it. You’re an observer and that’s all. Projects are going to get our highest preference, but they’re not required.
PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS. SUBMISSIONS MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED OTHERWISE AND MAY HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE SPAM FOLDER.
– Subject line of your email should be: Photography Submission: (Your name here)
– Shoot an email at editors[at]thephoblographer[dot]com. You’ll also probably notice the little call to feature you on the sidebar.
– Describe yourself as a photographer. Think about the who, what, when, where, how and why.
– List a number of your websites
– Explain why the readers want to see your work, or why your project is really cool.
– Show 10 photos at 1000 pixels on the long side that demonstrate some of your best work.
I will review all of your submissions and get back to you based on the volume of emails. Don’t let this discourage you, it’s just the introductory pitch. And if you have a photo that makes great use of lighting, submit it for our Creating the Photograph series.
Editor in Chief