Today’s lens savings: 30 deals, totaling over $3,011 in savings on those lenses that you have been drooling over. Let’s jump right on in!
— Amazon Lens Deal Quick Links —
Our running list of lens deals is likely one of the most extensive listings around, but that said, we can’t be on top of every deal, every day. To that end, if you feel like doing a little sleuthing yourself, you can find some deals on Amazon that we may have missed by checking out the lens savings quick links below.
— Today’s Deal Highlights —
Sony Highlight: New FE 50mm F/1.8 is now shipping and Amazon has it listed at $248, saving you a whole $2 over the standard retail price. While it’s not a true deal, it is notable because of how many Sony shooters have been waiting for this lens. So if that is you, and you would like to save an extra couple bucks, you can grab the deal over on Amazon.
Tamron Highlights: Tamron also has a couple of notable lens deals on a couple of their most popular lenses. Their SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD & 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO lenses are both $80 off! The 16-300mm is a killer all-in-one walk around lens for family day trips or traveling, and the 150-600mm is probably the best budget wildlife/birding/daytime sports lens on the market right now. You can grab the 150-600mm from Amazon here, or the 16-300mm on Amazon here.
Canon Highlight: Canon’s 50mm F/1.4 USM, a staple of Canon photographers everywhere, has just received a pretty awesome prices drop. You can now get your hands on this classic and incredibly popular 50mm lens over on Amazon for just $329, a cool $70 off its old price.
— Our Running List of Lens Savings —
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II (Save $150): Get The Deal
- Canon EF 85mm f1.2L II (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II (Save $150): Get the Deal
- Nikon AI-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 (Save $60): Get The Deal
- Sony-Zeiss 24mm F/1.8 ZA E-Mount (Save $200): Get The Deal
- Sony 55mm F1.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Sony 16-35mm Vario-Tessar T FE F4 (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Sony 10-18mm (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Sony 50mm f/1.8 E (Save $50): Get The Deal
- Sony Carl Zeiss Planar T 50mm F1.4 A Mount (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Sony 24mm f/2.0 A-mount (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Sony 11-18mm f/4.5-5.6 (Save $100): Get The Deal
- There are currently no Fuji lens savings we are aware of.
- Panasonic 35-100mm f/4-5.6 (Save $152): Get The Deal
- Olympus 25mm F/1.8 (Save $50): Get The Deal
- Olympus M.ZUIKO 40-150mm f/2.8 (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 45mm F1.8 (Save $50): Get The Deal
- Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm f1.8 (Save $50): Get The Deal
- There are currently no Pentax lens savings we are aware of.
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM (Save $50): Get The Deal
- 35mm F1.4 DG HSM (Save $20): Get The Deal
- Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Tamron 70-300mm (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Tamron SP 24-70mm Di VC USD (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Rokinon Cine DS 50 mm T1.5 AS IF UMC (Save $50): Get The Deal
- Rokinon 100mm F2.8 ED UMC (Save $80): Get The Deal
- Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Wide Angle Cine Lens (Save $220): Get The Deal
- Zeiss 12mm f/2.8 Touit (Save $300): Get The Deal
- Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* ZE (Save $337): Get The Deal
Finally, in other notable news, Canon announced what I would call their first serious EF-M mount lens in ages today, the 28mm F/3.5 Macro IS. Not only is it notable because it’s a new EF-M lens that people may actually want, but it’s also the first ever lens with a built-in ring light. It’s expected to be available in June, but you can pre-order one now over on Amazon.