Welcome back to our regular Tuesday edition of Cheap Photo, or what we like to call, Cheap Camera. Today is all about cameras; deals and savings and notable availability on the most important piece of equipment to any photographer. Today I wanted to shake up the format slightly from our usual layout, make sure and let me know what you think.
Today’s camera savings: 29 deals, totaling $6,775 worth of savings on some of the best cameras around.
Camera Saving Quick Links
We keep a running list of the best deals that we know about (see the running list section below) but we can’t stay on top of all the possible deals and savings. To that end, if you would like to take a look for yourself at all of the deals, not just the ones we have highlighted. You can do so by clicking one of the quick links below. Happy Hunting!
- Canon: All Canon Deals (25% Off or Better Only)
- Nikon: All Nikon Deals (25% Off or Better Only)
- Pentax: All Pentax Deals (%25 Off or Better Only)
Micro Four Thirds
- Panasonic: All Panasonic Deals (%25 Off or Better Only)
- Olympus: All Olympus Deals (%25 Off or Better Only)
Deal Highlight 1: Today Only, Polaroid Snap Cameras
Amazon is currently running a special one day only deal on Polaroid Snap cameras. These are digital instant share cameras, probably the most similar product you can equate right now is Fuji’s Instax line (though that is much mroe robust that this Polaroid offering). If you have been looking for an inexpensive way to get one of these instant share cameras, today is the day! Amazon has two options for you:
- Polaroid Snap Camera w/ Free 50pack of Paper ($99.98, Save $25): Get The Deal
- Polaroid Snap Camera w/ Free 50pack & Case ($112, Save $25): Get The Deal
Deal Highlight 2: Canon 5Ds
This baby is currently the 35mm format resolution king with its 50MP sensor, and classic Canon ergonomics. For many of us, this camera is a dream camera, but for those who have it with-in the budget, this is a killer offering. It also happens to be on slae right now for $300 off!
- Canon 5Ds ($3,399, Save $300): Get The Deal
Top Camera Bundle Deals
If you are just getting into photography, or you are looking to switch systems, a camera bundle can be a great way to save some money and limit the amount of verbal abuse you get from your spouse when they see the bank statement. We have highlighted a few bundles we think are above average below, enjoy.
- Fujifilm X-T10 Two Lens Bundle w/16-50mm & 50-230mm ($899, Save $200): Get The Deal
- Nikon D7100 w/ 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR ($1,096, Save $600): Get The Deal
- Canon Rebel T6s w/ 50mm f/1.8 STM ($974): Get The Deal
- Canon EOS M3 w/ EF-M 18-55mm ($549, Save $250): Get The Deal
- Sony A7S II Accessory Bundle ($2949, Save $250): Get The Deal
Our Running List of Camera Savings
Ok, enough highlights for today. You can find our full running list of camera deals below, currently totalling 29 deals. Remember to let us know via a comment below if you happen to know about a deal that we missed, or if you happen to find an error. Thanks!
Canon (11 Deals)
- Canon EOS 5DS (Save $300): Get The Deal
- Canon 5D Mark III (Save $300): Get The Deal
- Canon 6D (Save $300): Get The Deal
- Canon 7D Mark II (Save $300): Get The Deal
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (Save $200): Get The Deal
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 (Save $275): Get The Deal
- Canon PowerShot G7 X (Save $120): Get The Deal
- Canon PowerShot G9 X (Save $130): Get The Deal
- Canon PowerShot SX610 HS (Save $50): Get The Deal
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 160 (Save $20): Get The Deal
- Canon PowerShot SX400 (Save $75): Get The Deal
Nikon (5 Deals)
- Nikon D7200 (Save $150): Get The Deal
- Nikon D7100 (Save $400): Get The Deal
- Nikon D5500 (Save $200): Get The Deal
- Nikon D5300 (Save $300): Get The Deal
- Nikon D610 (Save $500): Get The Deal
Sony (4 Deals)
- Sony A5100 (Save $200): Get The Deal
- Sony A7 (Save $700): Get The Deal
- Sony A7 II (Save $200): Get The Deal
- Sony A7s (Save $300): Get The Deal
Fujifilm (3 Deals)
- Fuji X-E2 (Save $100): Get The Deal
- Fuji X-Pro 1 (Save $300): Get The Deal
- Fujifilm FinePix S9900W (Save $100): Get The Deal
Panasonic (3 Deals)
- Panasonic GH4 (Save $200): Get The Deal
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G7KK (Save $200): Get The Deal
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX8 (Save $200): Get The Deal
Olympus (3 Deals)
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II (Save $150): Get The Deal
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 (Save $200): Get The Deal
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 (Save $250): Get The Deal
Pentax (1 Deals)
- Pentax K-50 (Save $55): Get The Deal
Some Final Thoughts & Additional Notes
That is it for today’s Cheap Camera post. Hopefully, you liked this format/layout a little better than the usual (if not make sure to let me know).
Also worth mentioning, and will be covered again tomorrow, but Sigma announced a couple of new Mother’s Day lens deals on their 18-300mm & 150-600mm C lens. If your mom (or wife) has been asking for a new lens, maybe one of these could fit the bill. Amazon’s shipping is killer too, so if you ordered today you could probably still get it before Mother’s Day!