A tidbit from our upcoming working: plans for your business are a lot like the Lord of the Ring. You’ve got an entire story that you need to break into books and those books need to be broken down into chapter. Your bigger goals need to be broken down into smaller goals and even smaller goals to accomplish those bigger ones.
This is just a reminder about the upcoming workshop being taught by yours truly about online marketing for photographers. You can save $30 on registration with discount code “thephoblographer”
More info is after the jump.
This workshop will cover:
– Develop a compelling online portfolio
– Optimizing your portfolio for traffic
– Create a Plan for Marketing Your Business
– Growing Your Social Media Pages as a Photographer
– Using social media to make a great first impression
– Setting goals and tracking your progress.
You also get:
- Three Interactive sessions
- Three daily email lessons
- A comprehensive workbook
If you can’t attend at that time live, don’t worry you’ll be able to watch the videos whenever you please. It’s a fantastic deal that will help answer all the questions you’ve had about how to market yourself as a photographer though the eyes of a photo editor.