Last Updated on 04/22/2016 by Chris Gampat
April 24th is World Pinhole Day–a day for all pinhole photographers to get out there and shoot in celebration of the old school format!
Right here in NYC, The Phoblographer is teaming up with Lomography for our very own World Pinhole Day Celebration with a cool photowalk. If you’ve never shot pinholes, have shot them and want to do them in a more social space, then sign up!
The workshop/photowalk/course gives you:
- A brief, in-person tutorial on pinhole photography
- One roll of 120 film with development
- You’ll be able to use the Diana F+ camera to do this, and Chris will teach you how
- Personal instruction during the photowalk
- A mini digital course packet
We’ll walk to a super fun location along the waterfront for shooting pinholes and when we’re all done we’ll head back to the Lomography gallery store. If you’d like, you’ll be able to submit your images to Chris for a personal critique.