Last Updated on 12/14/2012 by Chris Gampat
Adorama has announced their Flashpoint product line’s newest addition, the DG 600 300 AC/DC Monolight that’ll give a nice boost to your studio lighting. The best part about Monolights are that they have their own power pack which cuts down on the number of wires and cables that would normally litter your studio shoot.
Featuring a cool blue LED light capable of up to 180 full-powered flashes, they’re most ideal for when you don’t have abundant electricity available. The Monolight itself will cost you right under $200 while the bundle that comes with a power pack and charger will be an extra $100 on Adorama. The full spec list is right after the cut.
Flashpoint DG600 300 w/s AC/DC Blue Monolight Specifications:
- 1/1500 – 1/800 flash duration
- Stepless control from full power to 1/32 power
- 8” reflector
- Digital readout in 1/10 of a stop
- 5600K color temperature
- Numerous other light control accessories for any shooting situation
- User replaceable flash tube and modeling lamp
- Low sync voltage – 6 volts – is safe for all cameras, both film and digital
- Full line of beauty dishes 16-21, 27 inch and grids available
Please Support The Phoblographer
We love to bring you guys the latest and greatest news and gear related stuff. However, we can’t keep doing that unless we have your continued support. If you would like to purchase any of the items mentioned, please do so by clicking our links first and then purchasing the items as we then get a small portion of the sale to help run the website.