Good news for all Adobe Creative Cloud users: Lightroom 4, the popular and successful RAW developer and workflow solution is now included in the subscription-based software package. Adobe Creative Cloud now comprises a number of Adobe’s most popular softwares, such as Photoshop CS6, Premiere Pro and Acrobat. Other features of Adobe Creative Cloud are:
- Integration with Adobe Touch Apps, headlined by Photoshop Touch, that allow users to create on a variety of tablets and further refine on the desktop
- 20GB of space and the ability to store and share content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud
- Create stunning websites without writing code using Adobe Muse software and the option to host and manage up to five sites using Adobe Business Catalyst
- Use Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (coming soon) to deliver stunning digital publications to the iPad
- Access to application upgrades before they are launched as part of a major update, as well as new products and services, as they emerge
Adobe Creative Cloud membership starts at US-$ 49.99 per month and gives you access to all of the softwares mentioned above. A full list of all softwares included in the package can be found on Adobe.com. Adobe Lightroom 4, which we reviewed a while ago, can be purchased separately for US-$ 149. Be sure to also read our review of Lightroom 4.
Please Support The Phoblographer
We love to bring you guys the latest and greatest news and gear related stuff. However, we can’t keep doing that unless we have your continued support. If you would like to purchase any of the items mentioned, please do so by clicking our links first and then purchasing the items as we then get a small portion of the sale to help run the website.